Business Model Review - Moving Forward
On 22 March 2005 the Senior Executive Group reached its full complement with the appointment of the Director Intelligence and Investigations, and all seven Executive Directors leading their new organisational Directorates. With the lead of Director-General Frank Rockett, the Department's Senior Executive Group includes:
- Deputy Director-General Correctional Operations, Alison Hunter
- Deputy Director-General Strategic and Corporate Services, Neil Whittaker
- Executive Director Ministerial and Executive Services, Bronwyn Story
- Executive Director Corporate Services, Dorretti DeGraaff
- Executive Director Offender Programs and Services, Di Taylor
- Executive Director Offender Assessment and Services, Michael Airton
- Executive Director Strategic Policy and Services, Gabrielle Sinclair
- Executive Director Custodial Operations, Jim Mullen
- Executive Director Community Operations (Acting), Andrew Leese
- Director Intelligence and Investigations, Terry Ryan
The new organisational structure
(327KB), proposed by the Business Model Review team
has been endorsed by the Business Model Steering Committee with some evolutionary
adjustments (organisation chart
160KB). All reporting relationships are aligned to this new structure.
Thirty-nine percent of the recommendations were completed at the end of March 2005 through the finalisation of the new organisational restructure and embedding new governance processes.
As at 17 June, 44% of the recommendations are complete and the remaining recommendations have been allocated to the relevant areas for implementation.